IRL's support falls below election threshold of 5 pctLocal News
- Estonia: Ratings of Center, Reform even outLocal News
- Center Party again tops popularity ratings in FebruaryLocal News
- Center studying loyalty of young RussiansLocal NewsThe International Center for Defense and Security (ICDS) is conducting a survey to determine attitudes of young Russian-speaking people in Estonia towards national defense and security, as well as their loyalty to the state. Executive manager of the center Dmitri Teperik said that some politicians and public figures have speculated at length on young Russians and a potential security risk, whereas there is no reliable data on the subject.
- Legal certainty held in esteemLocal NewsEstonia occupies 14th place among 113 countries in the World Justice Project's recent Rule of Law Index published last week. The pack is led by four Nordic countries: Denmark, Norway, Finland, and Sweden, while other countries ahead of Estonia all sport a far higher standard of living than the Baltic Sea country.
- Survey: Center Party is still Estonia's most popular partyLocal NewsThe Center Party and the Reform Party were Estonia's most popular parties in September, while support for the opposition Conservative People's Party (EKRE) and the Free Party is declining, results of a survey commissioned by the public broadcaster ERR and carried out by pollster Turu-uuringute AS show.
- Estonians think the world has become more unstable - pollLocal News
- EKRE sole parliamentary party to grow supportLocal News
- University of Tartu tops Estonian university rankings for 7th consecutive yearLocal News
- Estonian children are critical of school, parents - surveyLocal NewsResearchers of the Institute of Social Studies of the University of Tartu participated in an international survey of children's subjective well-being and found out that compared to children of other countries Estonian children are rather satisfied with their use of time and their friendships, but are more critical of how their parents take into account what children say and are the most critical of school.
- Fall in support to 19 pct leaves Reform Party 2nd in popularity rankingsLocal News
- Estonia maintains high place in Freedom House press freedom indexLocal News
- Most Finns living in Estonia would recommend moving to the country - surveyLocal News
- Survey: 80 pct of Estonians support banning alcohol adsHealth
- Small party popularity surgesLocal News
- Study: Estonians more content with life than Latvians, less than LithuaniansLocal News
- Estonians: united by song and danceLocal News
- Survey: Pay offers increase 24 pct on year in Q2Economy
- Large Estonian parties lose popularity in AugustLocal News
- Estonians optimistic about future of EU - surveyLocal News
- Rising prices main concern in Estonia - surveyEconomy
- Survey: 18 pct of Estonians ready to accept cash in hand wagesEconomy
- Trust rating of Estonian police remains above 80 pctLocal News
- Young Estonians giving up idea of buying a dwelling - surveyEconomy
- Every eighth wage earner in Estonia considers going to work abroad - surveyEconomy
- Survey: 86 pct of Estonian consumers have used e-commerceEconomy
- Survey: 60 pct of Estonian companies want more tax guidanceEconomyThe vast majority of businesses would welcome more global cooperation and guidance from tax authorities on what is acceptable and unacceptable tax planning, even if this provided less opportunity to reduce tax liabilities across borders, it appears from the latest research from the Grant Thornton International Business Report (IBR).