Estonian president to decorate 113 persons on Independence Day eveLocal News
- Taavi Roivas was PM 974 daysLocal News
- Heads of 5 Estonian parlt groups invite PM to resign by 2 p.m. on WednesdayLocal News
- Estonian govt decides to peg retirement age to life expectancy from 2027Local News
- Roivas: Going before electoral college with 2 candidates not thinkableLocal NewsAlthough the decision of the Reform Party board to support Siim Kallas as the party's presidential candidate may have caused pain to Marina Kaljurand, it was the only option for the board because the party cannot go before the electoral college with two presidential candidates, the leader of Reform, Taavi Roivas, said on Wednesday.
- Kaljurand says would give serious consideration to proposal to runLocal News
- Germany to take over Baltic air policing out of Estonian Amari air baseLocal News
- Roivas calls for combining strengths of Estonia, Germany to make up Europe's engineLocal News
- Estonian PM against decision-making by vote in govtLocal News
- PM lays wreath at independence monument on 96th anniversary of Tartu Peace TreatyLocal News
- SDE secretary general says 'red line' has been reachedLocal NewsThe appointment of former prime minister Juhan Parts as candidate for the Estonian representative in the European Court of Auditors (ECA) despite public opposition by the Social Democratic Party (SDE) is taking relations between partners in the ruling coalition to a critical point, the secretary general of SDE, Inara Luigas, said.
- Estonian parlt panel unanimously supports extending defense chief's term in officeLocal News
- Estonian PM says refugee crisis main topic for EU this year and in 2016Local NewsThe main issue facing the European Union this year and apparently also in 2016, and an existential issue in several respects is how to solve the refugee crisis that has received a new impetus from the civil war in Syria, Estonian Prime Minister Taavi Roivas said in his speech on the topic of the EU in parliament on Tuesday.
- Russia's aggression must not be overlooked - Estonian PMLocal News
- PM says Estonia agrees with number of refugees offered by CommissionLocal News
- Prime Minister: Dividing refugees proportionally in EU is important stepLocal News
- Reform Party board gives nod to Kaljurand as Estonia's new foreign ministerLocal News
- Estonian prime minister stands up to no-confidence voteLocal NewsEstonian Prime Minister Taavi Roivas survived a vote of no confidence in parliament on Monday, sidestepping the second serious challenge to him and his two-month-old coalition government related to the package of tax changes that the coalition wants to push through to secure sources of financing for its government program.
- Estonian Center Party decides to move against prime ministerLocal News
- Estonia will on no account agree to obligatory refugee quotas - govtLocal News
- Interior min: Estonia not agreeing with Commission's refugee quota proposalLocal NewsEstonian Interior Minister Hanno Pevkur said on Wednesday that Estonia understands the solidarity principle when helping refugees and supports the need to solve the refugee crisis in countries on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea, but does not support quotas for resettling and relocating refugees and considers the refugee number proposed to Estonia disproportionate.
- Latvia, Estonia to coordinate military procurementsLocal News
- Estonia's new government takes oath of officeLocal News
- Mikser, Reinsalu to become Estonian PM's substitutesLocal News
- Roivas: It's logical that Cohabitation Act will take effect in EstoniaLocal News
- Three Estonian parties sign coalition dealLocal News
- Reform to get 7 govt seats, SDE and IRL 4 eachLocal News
- Roivas: Estonia's coalition agreement would cost more than EUR 300 mlnLocal News
- Estonian coalition hopefuls opt for thematic workgroupsLocal News
- Free Party, Social Democrats want coalition talks stopped in present formLocal News