Major theft investigation collecting dustLocal News
- Export growth was brought by hard work and favorable timesEconomy
- Eesti Energia's Jordan venture makes historyEconomy
- ISS detains two senior officials of Eesti Energia's Estonia mineLocal News
- Tootsi wind farm to become Estonian Air vol. 2Economy
- Future government plans wide-ranging tax reformEconomyThe new government plans to introduce an €315 million investment program, privatize, either in part or in full, four state-owned companies, lay down a banking tax, abolish income tax incentives on loan interests etc. Grand redistribution of taxes is also in the pipeline that will see minimum income exempt from tax raised from the current 170 euros a month to 500 euros from 2018.
- Eesti Energia expects to start building Jordan power plant soonEconomy
- Ministry thinks to turn power off when it gets coldEconomy
- Forecast forces government to tighten beltEconomy
- Work group to hunt elephants hindering economy of Estonia Prime Minister sets sights on catching up with Nordics, no deadlineEconomy
- VKG headed towards hefty yearly lossEconomySince spring no longer CEO of Estonian Railways due to private use of company fuel card, Ahti Asmann sits at helm of a leading private-capital-based chemical industry enterprise Viru Keemia Grupp (VKG). Kütusehindade madalseisu tõttu esimest korda kahjumisse langenud Ida-Virumaa suurimaid tööandjaid kavatseb siiski lähiajal kõik olulised töökohad säilitada, sest kokkuhoiu nimel tehtav vallandamine tooks kaasa ettevõtte sulgemise. Eesti Raudtee asjadest ei soovinud Asmann rääkida.
- Fixed rate electricity tariffs would power monopolyEconomy
- State might take limits off oil shale miningEconomy
- Estonia to break ground in JordanEconomy
- Eesti Energia plans petrol production from oil shale gas International device design tenders expectedEconomy
- Government discusses bundling transport firms under single holding companyEconomy
- Eesti Energia squandered dozens of millions of eurosEconomy
- Gunnar Okk: related specialties should be taught in one universityOpinionTomorrow, Nordic Investment Bank vice president Gunnar Okk will address research and development committee chaired by Prime Minister to report on situation and options for higher education and research in Estonia. Employees at universities and research agencies are anxious to hear what the report will reveal. In interview underneath, Mr Okk will allow an initial peek.
- Sutter says «use electricity in the night»Economy
- Eesti Energia eyes existing European refineryEconomy
- Editorial: dagger at oil industry throatOpinionYesterday, we saw crude hitting record lows again, the Brent benchmark doing a below $52 plunge. Top to bottom, this makes for roughly half price oil. The impact reaches farther than Russia’s budget or employment at Norwegian rigs. While, broadly speaking, the cheaper fuels are a blessing for Estonian and European economies, Ida-Viru County oil industry and oil shale mining face prompt problems.
- Eight people injured in accident at Auvere power plant construction siteLocal News
- Energy dispute features punch in bellyLocal News
- Energy security ensured by oil shale powerEconomy
- Russia already blocking Estonian liquid fuel marketEconomyWith hardly anyone in Estonia noticing, over the past five years not a tonne of liquid fuels has been supplied into Estonia by Russia. According to Estonian Oil Association, this is a targeted policy by the Kremlin: after the so-called Bronze Night, Russian Railways are not allowing trains to be sent towards Estonia from Kirishi Refinery.
- Technology subsidiary of Estonian power co Eesti Energia gets new headEconomy
- Estonian MP: Main reason behind change of Eesti Energia CEO is Enefit280EconomyAccording to Lembit Kaljuvee, chairman of the mining enterprises support group in the Estonian parliament and a member of the board of Eesti Polevkivi, the most important issue concerning the change of the Eesti Energia CEO is the Enefit280 shale oil refinery which the state-run energy group has failed to activate.
- Hando Sutter elected as Eesti Energia CEOEconomy
- Increase of environmental fee feared to fell oil shale industryEconomy