Large amount of drugs washes onto Lohusalu sea coastLocal News
- Head of criminal group gets long jail sentenceLocal News
- Estonia leads Baltics in drug use - surveyLocal News
- Drug dealers do a fabulous fumbleLocal News
- Last wish of Varvara's slayer: don't call ambulanceLocal NewsThe only encounter by police investigators in Tallinn with probable slayer of Varvara Ivanova was limited to formal questions. At the moment, none of the investigators was suspecting that the young man outwardly ordinary, as well as living with a woman, could be the target of an investigation of utmost importance.
- Ossinovski to tackle drugs policyHealthTowards the end of last year, debate heated up in Estonia regarding altering the foundations of drugs policy. Going by that, Soc Dems chairman and health minister Jevgeni Ossinovski said he would tackle the issue. Reasons for that abound: though deaths thru overdose are down more than twice these past years, with 84 cases Estonia still ranked at international «top» in 2015.
- Finnish court metes out long prison sentences to gang of Estonian drug criminalsLocal News
- Kids do drugs at party, GHB talk unconfirmedLocal News
- Editorial: children playingOpinionSome two dozen minors got caught in a Rapla County birthday party by police, drunk. Turned out afterwards, drugs were involved. As one developed alcohol poisoning, they hauled her to the highway side so arrival of ambulance would not spoil the fun. The kids were taken to police station to be fetched by parents.
- Dealer swollows fentanyl as arrested. Stomach cut openLocal News
- 70 people operating as professional thieves in TallinnLocal News
- Drug users to be warned by police SMSLocal News
- Police plagued by cooked up complaintsLocal News11:30 pm, on September 8th. The place is Rahumäe Police Station, Tallinn. Daniil, a gymnasium student sits there with his mother, telling investigator-on-duty the terrifying tale of how two hours before he was attacked by two unknown crooks, in Lasnamäe, who hit him over the hear with a club, and robbed personal items: a Pepe Jeans coat, Puma footwear, Calvin Klein bag with Armani purse etc.
- The chips stall guy and his cocaine bizLocal News
- Human experiments with unknown substancesLocal News
- Youth in Rakvere ravaged with drugsLocal News
- Drugs by postLocal NewsA list lays spread on the drug department investigators table at Tax and Customs Board, featuring names of hundred-some young people. Law-abiding young people, or so it seems. Little do they know that ere the year is over, criminal cases will knock on their doors – for ordering drugs to their homes over the Internet.
- Pills peddled containing hazardous residuesLocal NewsCentral Criminal Police says pills are being passed around in Estonia, resembling the narcotic substance known as ecstasy yet containing extremely dangerous residual products from chemical industry. The pills, red or blue in colour and appearing exactly like ecstasy, have surfaced in several places around Estonia.
- Drug mules «hired to carry gold»Local News
- Specialist: offers to carry drugs aboundLocal News
- Several drug users identified among new conscriptsLocal News
- Estonian citizen caught with 210 kg khat narcoticsLocal News
- Editorial: fighting drugs off to a brisk start (again)OpinionBroadly speaking, drug use reduction programme 2013-2016, unveiled yesterday by Ministry of the Interior, is worthy of support. Still, to claim it begins in 2013 does sound like slight exaggeration, as half of the year is gone – and the programme still in draft shape. As the previous programme wound up last year, the question now arises: whence the delay?
- Local News
- Court to have another preliminary hearing in footballers' caseLocal News