Video: father and son were hit by a trainLocal News
- Two people die in motorized deltaplane accidentLocal News
- Offender accuses police of thoughtlessnessLocal News
- 52 tons of chemical leaked from railway tank carsLocal News
- Middle-aged women hit by a cut treeLocal NewsA 53-year-old woman lost her life in Võru county on Tuesday as she was hit by a cut tree in a forest near Augli village, Rõuge municipality, and died at the spot. According to Southern Police Prefecture, a 32-year-old man was doing the logging. Augli village head Silvi Luha said that the victim had been a local resident and her lifelong neighbor. “She was a nice woman, very helpful,” she said.
- Latvian citizen dies in traffic accident over ChristmasLocal News
- Battalion chief resigns over drunk drivingLocal News
- Car lands in house after flight of fifty metersLocal NewsA 22-year-old woman crashed her BMW into a residential building on Viljandi's Köstri street after the speed at which the vehicle was traveling caused it to fly out of a steep turn and take flight, passing over a parked vehicle and a fence for a total distance of several dozen meters on Monday. The driver, who initially fled the scene, was found to be under the influence of narcotic substances.
- Child survives fall from eighth floorLocal News
- Experts: Speed of car that crashed killing 3 young men was 140 kmhLocal News
- 17-y-o Pokemon Go player injured after jumping out of windowLocal News
- Evidence points at accident with perished border guardsLocal News
- Two border guards drown at seaLocal News
- Bus driver's health fails while at wheelLocal NewsDue to health failure suffered by driver, a passenger bus drove off the road at Kreutzwaldi and Gonsiori Streets intersection, Tallinn, at about 6:30 am yesterday. The sudden maneuver made three cars collide, mediates ERR news portal. Nobody was hurt in the accident, the bus driver was hospitalized.
- Action awarded for souls savedLocal News
- The longest thirty hours of total stillnessEstonian news
- Man dies in Tartu as hit by police vanLocal News
- Editorial: no rules replace responsibilityOpinion
- Estonian tourist falls to death from hotel balcony in TurkeyEstonian news
- Driver of vehicle in four-victim crash was severely drunkLocal News
- Editorial: death takes some other soul, some other placeOpinionA tragic accident like the recent one in Tartu County will never fail to shake us all. It's surely the worst for loved ones, but the impact is broader. The feeling of helplessness makes tens of thousands seek the culprits, curse the government, the youth, the traffic, and «blurt it all out». Meanwhile, the root of the problem feels evasive. What do we do?
- Mother: She was my only child. She is no more...Local News
- Estonian man suspected of causing fellow countryman's death in FinlandEstonian news
- LSD lands sporty lad in wheelchairLocal News