State to pay out alimony allowanceLocal News
- Editorial: do kick into gear, Mr OssinovskiOpinion
- Health Insurance Fund in the red by €33mLocal News
- Estonians introduced to terrorism travel insuranceLocal News
- New taxes sought to fill health insurance holeEconomy
- Old folks getting lost looking for a hospitalHealth
- Aid for dead: who should have checked if they were still around?Health
- Eager to travel, Estonians in increasing need of consular helpEstonian news
- Editorial: sick leave – fight for freedom, cut it notOpinion
- Work capacity reform stage two: old sick leave system to goHealth
- Mighty mess made by social ministryHealth
- Indian police detains three as related to stoning of EstoniansEstonian news
- Photo and video: luxurious Lambo mows down lamp post in central TallinnLocal NewsAn almost €400,000 Lamborghini hit a lamp post at Mere Street, Tallinn in mid-day today. Northern prefecture press rep says insurance takes it from here and misdemeanour proceedings will not follow. The vehicle is owned by Abdulkarim Saadallah Barake, a Lebanese timber businessman residing in Estonia.
- ERGO «feels no fear for Baltics»Economy
- Estonian govt to cover hospital bill of citizen taken ill in TurkeyLocal News
- Turkish hospital bill awaiting government verdictHealth
- Pray for Nitrofert to resurrect. AgainEconomy
- English-born suspense novelist found time for writing in EstoniaEstonian news
- Editorial: the toothless and the slowOpinionIn run-up to elections, this is what the parties have detected to be wrong with Estonian health care system: dentists out of reach, and poor knowledge on matters of physical fitness. Unanimously, all see the easily accessible alcohol as a culprit, and election promises let us know this is no way to go.
- Video: how to choose Casco insurance?Economy
- Work capacity reform delayedLocal News
- Editorial: rise in responsibility boosts personal healthOpinionA couple of weeks ago, Postimees published an opinion article by health expert Ain Aaviksoo on changes needed in Estonian healthcare system. One thing Mr Aaviksoo pointed out was importance of personal responsibility: health damaged through years of bad behaviour will not be fixed by a brief visit to doctor’s, or some days spent at a hospital.
- On value of solidarity in healthcareHealthHealth Insurance Fund (HIF) chief executive Tanel Ross ponders the topic raised by healthcare expert Ain Aaviksoo: is Estonian version of financing healthcare obsolete and in need of greater patient participation and responsibility? Is it right to redistribute healthy people’s money to those that are sick?
- Reform rush results in governmental quarrelLocal News
- E-health equals endless clickingHealth