Man behind bomb threats sent to prisonLocal News
- German planes threatened by Russian activistLocal News
- Drunken man's words cause bomb alert in Tallinn airportLocal News
- The state to sell four enterprisesEconomy
- Minister: Tallinn airport bomb threat maker knew how to make himself hard to findLocal News
- Brexit throws Estonia towards hurried EU presidencyLocal NewsLate last night, Council of the European Union announced its decision to move Estonia's presidency to an earlier term by half a year i.e. for the fall of 2017. At Government Office secretariat responsible for the presidency, work towards that end is in full swing. What, for us, will be the difference?
- Police looking into bomb threat against Estonia-Germany flightsLocal News
- The short flight of Sakkov the ShowmanEconomy
- What went wrong with Estonian Air? EverythingEconomy
- National Audit Office: government pumped money into Estonian Air hurriedly and superficiallyEconomyNational Audit Office says the European Commission decision regarding Estonian state having supported national airline AS Estonian Air with €84.9m in violation of EU rules could have been avoided, had the government followed the principles of State Assets Act and asked if giving money and loans to Estonian Air was purposeful, expedient, economical and lawful.
- «Old mother Kunks» rings bell at other end of world Vladivostok, Russia premiere this past Saturday!Culture
- Editorial: a real reform? Really?OpinionIn Estonia, the public is rather accustomed to reforms for outward show while serious political decisions are avoided. The more remarkable that the state enterprises ownership policy overhaul, though rather generally described in coalition treaty, has in a year developed some content and by what is known looks rather credible and prudent.
- Economy minister to merge administration of railway and harbourEconomy
- Raivo Susi feels like FSB hostageLocal NewsOne version why aviation businessman Raivo Susi in talks with Russian national arms seller Rosoboroneksport was arrested sounds quite banal: FSB is accusing him in espionage just to swap him for some of their agents jailed in Estonia. In his letter to Postimees, Mr Susi says he is incline to believe that himself.
- Jüri Luik: Lennart Meri's legacyOpinion
- Local News
- Police to scrutinize all students from BangladeshLocal News
- Foreign students suspected in far-flung fraudLocal News
- Nordic Aviation mounts up with wings of Slovenes Estonian Air replaced lightning fastEconomyHeld at economy ministry Saturday afternoon, the end-of-Estonian Air press conference was curt and business-like, to-the-point and free from the feeling of a funeral. The event held in the evening at Tallinn Airport to present the fresh and aspiring Estonian national airline Nordic Aviation Group was altogether other than: the atmosphere was festive, coffee and buns straight out of oven, and lion's share of the 24 of new staff present with tired yet happy and hopeful faces sporting a blue T-shirt enthusing that «Flights are Happening».
- European Commission's decision on state aid to Estonian Air is negativeEconomy
- International airport idea near Narva faces Russia fear headwindsLocal News
- Wanted: cool name for Estonian AirEconomy
- Sister and brother battle bother on borderEstonian newsA daily task for Estonia's border guards is phone calls to parents from airport to check if it's okay for their kids to leave the country - the mom and dad have forgotten to «attach» a letter of permission. But even that may not suffice, as a paper acceptable in Estonia may spell suspicion in child abduction to an adult escort elsewhere.
- Sõõrumaa seeks to snatch Tallinn Airport security from G4SEconomy
- Private pilots want to keep Estonian as radio communication languageLocal News
- Estonian Air carried 0.4 pct more passengers in 2014Economy
- Former Russian minister blocked from entering EstoniaLocal NewsThis Sunday at Tallinn Airport, border guards blocked entry into Estonia by former Russian minister for nationalities, academician Valery Tishkov – a man under prohibition to enter by Ministry of the Interior. Mr Tishkov (72) was scheduled to speak yesterday at an event organised by media club Impressum on «National relations and conflicts in mirror of politics».
- Era of drone freedom is overLocal News
- Paet to Obama: steps by USA serve as example to rest of NATOLocal News