Estonian Air employees demand redundancy pay from NordicaEconomy
- Maardu town in wondrous water deal with casino investorEconomy
- What went wrong with Estonian Air? EverythingEconomy
- National Audit Office: government pumped money into Estonian Air hurriedly and superficiallyEconomyNational Audit Office says the European Commission decision regarding Estonian state having supported national airline AS Estonian Air with €84.9m in violation of EU rules could have been avoided, had the government followed the principles of State Assets Act and asked if giving money and loans to Estonian Air was purposeful, expedient, economical and lawful.
- State ponders purchase of big church building in NarvaLocal News
- By the hundreds, tax debtors go to mass grave via PanamaEconomyThe grand-named Panamanian company Transatlantic International Brokers Corp owns 168 firms says Estonian commercial register, all under liquidation with help by Raul Pint and his business partner Andrus Räppo. Nearly all owe taxes to Estonian state, some more and some less – but put together the arrears arise above a million euros.
- He worked for years at other end of Estonia. Never knew itLocal News
- Estonian aviation regulator suspends Avies' licenseEconomyThe Estonian Civil Aviation Administration has suspended the air operator's certificate (AOC) of the bankrupt carrier Avies operating flights from Tallinn to Kuressaare, Kardla and Stockholm, as a result of which the carrier is not allowed to provide aviation services until the shortcomings have been eliminated.
- First plane of Nordic Aviation Group to take off in JanuaryEconomy
- Former Estonian Air employees receive redundancy benefits worth EUR 607,000Economy
- Reasons why Ms and Mr Rosimannus were spared from scrutiny Autorollo criminal case rolls past «first political couple»Local News
- Editorial: building business in the land Estonia celebrates Entrepreneur Day created by current coalitionOpinionFor the first time ever, Estonia today hoists flags to celebrate Entrepreneur Day. If in a company or agency here and there they cut a cake, fine. Even so, don't let it be time wasted on hollow oratory. Better be thinking of the business culture as its currently stands, the economy as a whole, boosting the state/entrepreneur dialogue.
- Hearing of Autorollo case postponed until Sept 10Local News