Coalition to drop two new taxesEconomy
ministry of finance
- Industrialists squeezing the stateEconomy
- Vehicles only used as business cars to get colored registration platesEconomyEstonian Finance Ministry wants to change as of 2018 the system of taxation of company cars, according to which the taxation of the fringe benefit will depend on the value of the car, while driving logs will partially vanish and cars only being used in entrepreneurship will have to use registration plates of other colors, and these changes will result in 5 million euros less budgetary receipts.
- Internet giants earn tax-free millions in EstoniaEconomy
- State salary different by regionLocal News
- FinMin to look into EAS support for ErmamaaLocal News
- Growth to slow, while general situation remains goodEstonian newsWhile the finance ministry lowered its economic growth forecast for the eighth consecutive time in its fall economic outlook published yesterday, Minister of Finance Sven Sester said that otherwise things are good. Salaries are growing, price advance is recovering, the budget is in structural balance, the tax burden is falling. All in all, this year's budget is in a better situation than anticipated.
- Estonian govt to cover hospital bill of citizen taken ill in TurkeyLocal News
- FinMin forecasts 1.5 pct economic growth for 2014Economy
- Customs to gain right to confiscate counterfeit goods on siteEconomy
ministry of finance
- Tax receipts up 15 pct on year at EUR 438 mln in MayEconomy
- Size of profit distribution breeds ill will between Ministry of Finance and Bank of Estonia Minister of Finance Jürgen Ligi desired Bank of Estonia to also cover amount payable to GreeceEconomy
- Estonian audit: Ministry fails to exercise supervision over public companies, foundationsEconomyWhile the Public Procurement Act grants the Estonian Ministry of Finance the sole competency to exercise supervision over contracting authorities, the ministry has not exercised any supervision over tenders carried out by public undertakings and public foundations, it appears from the findings on an audit by the National Audit Office.