My contact with Savisaar was to serve the countryLocal News
- Charges reveal Savisaar's secret lifeLocal News
- Statement of charges in Savisaar case presented to lawyersLocal News
- Lawyers of Savisaar delve into dossierLocal News
- Savisaar to be prosecuted in a couple of monthsLocal News
- Palts fights for Crimea dream resort Estonian investor in court aganist Russian defence ministryEconomyFormer Mayor of Tallinn and Riigikogu member, Tõnis Palts (62) is among the few foreign investors to not abandon his business in Crimea after it was assumed by Russia. Furthermore: toughing it out, he is battling in court both with city of Sevastopol and Russian defence ministry to protect his lot worth dozens of millions of dollars.
- Court suspends Savisaar from being mayor of TallinnLocal News
- Bolt from blue: TransferWise founder tops Estonian rich listLocal News
- Blunder by prosecutor grants Savisaar 1:0 leadLocal NewsVeteran sworn lawyer Üllar Talviste defending Edgar Savisaar could hardly believe his eyes - a blunder of such caliber and in a matter as weighty as dethroning a mayor: while mailing him the summons, state prosecutor Laura Vaik slipped and attached her working document digitally signed yesterday regarding content of suspicion and prosecutor's essential assessment concerning materials of the charges.
- Who bought what from Savisaar?Local News
- Prosecutor provides details of Savisaar suspicionLocal News
- Savisaar detained by Internal Security Service for bribe suspicionsLocal News
- Parties living on state support while members forget feesLocal News