Ride-sharing regularisation spawns two Toompea demonstrations todayEconomy
- Editorial: the tongue-tied condition politically permanentOpinionIn any corner of Estonia, everyday affairs are to be possible in Estonian. The requirement regards all state and local government agencies and departments. Also, national language must be available at private service sphere. For that, the state must provide support. Even so, playing around with requirements sends wrong signals, breeds misunderstanding and conflicts due to ignorance.
- National language giving ground to RussianEconomy
- Estonia to regulate Uber and Taxify ride-sharersLocal News
- Editorial: Uber kaput?Opinion
- Driver killed in taxi robberyLocal News
- Former head of ISS to fight against Tallinn's «taxi mafia»Local News
- Taxify comes out with 250 own brand carsEconomy
- Taxify alters app, cabbies get anxiousEconomyLast week the taxi service mediator Taxify freed its app from initial small carrier brands. In a few months, logos of all companies will go. Ordering a cab, people will thus be in the dark as to which firm comes around. Taxify says this is in the interests of clients and drivers alike. Some doubt the sincerity.