Eesti Gaas declares war on district heatingEconomy
- EU energy chief differs with Nord Stream 2 teamEconomyVice president of European Commission regarding energy union, Maroš Šefčovič says no business project has encountered such political headwinds as the Nord Stream 2 (NS2) pipeline. If the builders wish to carry out their current plans to complete the work by 2019, he says they will have to consider all EU rules the third energy package included.
- Dangerous gas appliances claim fresh victimsLocal News
- Editorial: the Russian gas gunOpinionDuring the reign of Vladimir Putin, the Kremlin has used state gas monopoly Gazprom as foreign policy tool to retain influence over neighbours. Since the Ukraine-Russia gas fights in mid-2000ies, energy security and reducing dependency on Russian gas, currently about quarter of gas consumed in Europe, has continually been on European agenda.
- Gas market thinks Hanschmidt plans are overheated Infortar eyes Gazprom holding in Eesti GaasEconomy
- Africa en example for energy independence to EstoniaEconomy
- Not bottomed yetEconomy
- Estonia must find storage location for 30,000 cubic meters of minimum gas supplyEconomy
- Study commissioned by Estonian ministry shows Paldiski as best location for LNG terminalEconomyWhile from LNG trading and gas flows point of view it doesn't make a substantial difference whether the new regional terminal for liquefied natural gas (LNG) is situated in Inkoo, Finland or Paldiski, Estonia, navigation related issues make it cheaper to build it in Paldiski, a study on the subject for the Estonian Ministry of Economy and Communications by former Eesti Energia board member Harri Mikk says.
- Estonian gas co: We cannot sell gas on Elering's tender conditionsEconomy