The state to sell four enterprisesEconomy
Nordic Aviation Group
- Nordic Aviation officially adopts Nordica brandEconomy
- Will Nordica fly? Experts admit names are tricky to inventEconomy
- Nordic Aviation adopts Nordica as new nameEconomy
- 1st NAG flight operated by own aircraft, crew to take off Wednesday eveningLocal News
- First plane of Nordic Aviation Group to take off in JanuaryEconomy
- Clients complain over flights in clunkersEconomyTo summarise the opening month of new national airline Nordic Aviation Group, an Estonian aviation specialist said it best: he'd not sit in these clunkers. The passengers are grumpy but the staff of Nordic seeks to soothe – come January, being constantly late and having hair stand on end in air will be history.
- Nordic combines several existing aviation companiesEconomy
- Nordic Aviation mounts up with wings of Slovenes Estonian Air replaced lightning fastEconomyHeld at economy ministry Saturday afternoon, the end-of-Estonian Air press conference was curt and business-like, to-the-point and free from the feeling of a funeral. The event held in the evening at Tallinn Airport to present the fresh and aspiring Estonian national airline Nordic Aviation Group was altogether other than: the atmosphere was festive, coffee and buns straight out of oven, and lion's share of the 24 of new staff present with tired yet happy and hopeful faces sporting a blue T-shirt enthusing that «Flights are Happening».