Estonian ID card security risk calls into question security of e-electionsLocal News
- Senior officials' e-mail addresses, passwords leakedLocal NewsThe work related e-mail addresses of numerous senior Estonian state officials and their cloud service passwords have been leaked via Dropbox, it appears from the overview of cyber security incidents in September compiled by the cyber security service of the Estonian Information System Authority (RIA).
- Kaljurand to return to Foreign Ministry as adviserLocal News
- President Ilves gets betrothedLocal News
- Three countries to join NATO cyber defense centerLocal News
- Ilves bumps into old friendLocal News
- «NATO finished when not helping a member state»Estonian news
- Estonia – best target for cyber crookLocal NewsTaimar Peterkop (38), recently appointed head of Estonia’s Information System Authority (RIA), considers it his mission to raise state e-services to a new level and make communication easier between state and citizens. Regarding cyber security, Mr Peterkop says Estonia is among the best targets – having the stuff to attack.
- Estonia helped implement e-governance solutions in 26 countries in 2014Local News
- The United States and Estonia - NATO Allies and Global PartnersLocal News