Seeder hopes to win back supportersLocal News
- Boy band looking for a leaderLocal News„I don't want to be coarse; however, I can put it in no other way,“ the Pro Patria Res Publica (IRL) union's native pro patrians found after the party council met on Saturday. The virtual vote of no confidence in chairman Margus Tsahkna now leaves the party's uncertain fate in the hands of the Res Publica camp.
- Seeder hoping for quick chairman electionLocal News
- Ratas' government takes officeLocal News
- In Riigikogu and owning a flat in Tallinn? Why not rent another for compensationLocal News
- Will the three wise men finally deliver?Local News
- 7+5+5 hesitation coalition possibly emergingLocal NewsImagine the feeling of putting together a government and handing out portfolios with every party pondering a makeover in a year, latest. Tomorrow, Reform the chief talker will get its initial real life chance to have something agreed. For a moment, Good Friday cools their heads. Come Resurrection Sunday, the three may convene their councils and flash green lights to «hesitation union» to emerge.
- As ministers pack bags, sixteen advisers follow suitLocal NewsWhile IRL ministers leaving the government have a Riigikogu seat ready and waiting, their advisers and assistants are guaranteed no soft landing; rather, these need to join army of unemployed political personnel. With six IRL ministers, 16 political advisers and assistants with monthly pay of €1,000–2,500 lose jobs.
- Estonia may continue single area payments till 2020Economy