Minister: Estonia must look for new markets due to Russian fish embargoEconomy
- January's imports at lowest level in 3 yrsEconomy
- Cbank: Russian sanctions have little impact on Estonian consumer prices so farEconomy
- Exports fall 3 pct, imports 6 pct in AugustEconomy
- Minister calls on bankers and traders to help producersEconomy
- Buying Estonian foods, Russians praise sanctionsEconomy
- In the 2nd quarter economy increased 2.2%Economy
- Editorial: a shot in own footOpinionNot too long ago, in 2010, then President of Russian Federation Dmitri Medvedev paid a visit to USA. With colleague Barack Obama they rode into a hamburger stand in Virginia where the Russian head of state heartily bit into the symbol of American life: a fat white bread double-decker with steak, Cheddar cheese, onion, jalapeno-paprika and mushrooms. To say nothing about the inseparable Coca-Cola.
- In March foreign trade grewEconomy
- Olli Rehn: in crisis, we also protected the weakest of societyLocal News
- In March the trade was smaller than in the previous yearEconomyAccording to Statistics Estonia, in March 2013, both exports and imports of goods decreased by 6% at current prices compared to March of the previous year. Exports and imports decreased for two months in succession, in February the trade decreased by 2% in both flows compared to the same month of the previous year.
- Eurozone debt crisis has started to tangibly affect Estonia - analystsEconomy
- In February trade declined compared to the previous yearEconomy