Prime minister raised excises by forceEconomy
- NATO waving a red rag under nose of RussiaEstonian news
- Experts say lion's share of NATO leak is hot airLocal News
- Police Board: the men have not helped to be identified Status of Africans explainedLocal News
- Toxic algal bloom makes salmon price jumpEconomyNo happy prices this spring for salmon and trout in grocery stores of Estonia. Due to fish dying in farms in Chile as caused by toxic algal bloom, fresh salmon price on Oslo exchange is at its highest levels of past years so as to add about a third to what Estonian retail chains and fish processors pay to buy in fresh fish.
- Editorial: migrants on Estonia-Russia border?Opinion
- Russia might try smothering Estonia with migrationLocal NewsAt end of last week, Police and Border Guard Board (PPA) got this troublesome piece of news from Russia about three refugees of Bangladeshi origin apprehended in Ivangorod wishing to enter Estonia. As dozens of Vietnamese with like plans were afterwards detected in Ivangorod, alarm went off in Estonia.
- Leaked memo: migrants may move towards borders of EstoniaEstonian news
- Estonia-Norway combat vehicle deal triggers war of wordsLocal News
- Combat vehicles blessed with sistersLocal News
- Editorial: Paris changed everything? It did not. The values must remainOpinionReaction in Europe to the Friday night terror attacks in Paris were substantially different from before. The acts owned by Islamic State were coordinated and inhumanly cruel. Even so, some of the reactions have led to conclusions potentially hazardous to basic European values. Should these reactions be allowed to dominate, not only will the terrorist groupings will be sent a signal that have they managed to shake Europe, but our own principles may be endangered.
- Norway doesn’t want to and cannot be the filling station of the Nordics anymoreEconomy
- Medical scientist proves hypothesis set by Lennart Meri Location of mythical Thule convincingly linked with Saaremaa, EstoniaCulture
- Nordic cos reach agreement on tightening cooperation, including with BalticsEstonian news
- Estonia beats Norway 1-0 in friendlySport
- Financing Estonia: Norwegian and Swiss aid not forever?Economy