E-residency project stuck behind banksEconomy
- Estonia's e-residents have set up more than 1,000 companiesEconomy
- The way for Britons to Bremain is being born again as e-EstoniansEconomy
- Minister from Mauritius: what are you Estonians waiting for?Economy
- Iran is interested in EstoniaEconomy
- Europe to recognise Estonian digital signature Dream to «conquer continent» harbouredEstonian news
- Temperature rising: eHealth heats upHealth
- Interview: Korea hopes to present 5G options in two short yearsEconomyIn merely two years the global e-leader South Korea hopes to be the world's first to equip people with G5 technology and the rapid digital growth may be key to reunification of Koreas in our lifetime, interior minister Jong Sup Chong says in brief interview to Postimees tech portal while visiting Tallinn.
- Editorial: e-image marredOpinionRightfully, we the people are proud of our e-Estonian reputation. To build that, lots of effort has been applied and much money spent. As pioneers in the domain, at times we'll unavoidably err. At that, what we must not do is squander the trust by affording sloppiness and stupid blunders. In a day of ever increasing popularity of e-services, we must be able to rely on professionalism in people and agencies ensuring glitch-free functioning of the systems.
- Finland and Estonia on joint X-Road starting NovemberEconomy
- Estonia – best target for cyber crookLocal NewsTaimar Peterkop (38), recently appointed head of Estonia’s Information System Authority (RIA), considers it his mission to raise state e-services to a new level and make communication easier between state and citizens. Regarding cyber security, Mr Peterkop says Estonia is among the best targets – having the stuff to attack.
- A controlled Estonian leap into the futureLocal News
- Estonian parlt passes law enabling creation of e-resident's digital IDLocal News
- Keyword: common digital marketLocal NewsNo argument whatsoever against directing public services into Internet, said Andrus Ansip – candidate for European Commission vice president over common digital market, in opening statement to grilling before MEPs last night in Brussels. Mr Ansip vowed to do all in his power to link public services all across Europe.
- On value of solidarity in healthcareHealthHealth Insurance Fund (HIF) chief executive Tanel Ross ponders the topic raised by healthcare expert Ain Aaviksoo: is Estonian version of financing healthcare obsolete and in need of greater patient participation and responsibility? Is it right to redistribute healthy people’s money to those that are sick?
- Ilves discusses future of digital society with IT entrepreneurs in CaliforniaLocal News