Study: the elderly see no point in saving moneyEconomy
- Bus drivers already offered Finnish language coursesEconomy
- Estonians introduced to terrorism travel insuranceLocal News
- Phantom stops forced by state on bus companiesEconomy
- Small towns in race for ferry link to Kotka Trip for Finnish truckers potentially cut by hundreds of kilometresEconomy
- Eager to travel, Estonians in increasing need of consular helpEstonian news
- Incoming helmsman believes Port of Tallinn not steeped in corruptionEconomy
- Elron puts brakes on luxury trains buy planEconomy
- Sister and brother battle bother on borderEstonian newsA daily task for Estonia's border guards is phone calls to parents from airport to check if it's okay for their kids to leave the country - the mom and dad have forgotten to «attach» a letter of permission. But even that may not suffice, as a paper acceptable in Estonia may spell suspicion in child abduction to an adult escort elsewhere.
- Editorial: parental permit needed to travel the worldOpinion
- Estonian citizens to be able to get Bahrain visa at border soonLocal News
- Formin asks UAE colleague about possibility of visa-free travelLocal News
- Estonian exports of travel services grew last year by 6% to 947 million eurosOpinionIn 2012 there were a total of 5.3 million visits to Estonia by foreigners, while Estonian residents visited foreign countries a total of 3.8 million times. The number of foreign visitors was almost the same as in 2011, while the number of journeys by Estonian residents was 2% higher. Foreign visitors spent 947 million euros on various goods and services in Estonia, and Estonian travellers purchased travel services and goods abroad worth 607 million euros.