Savisaar taken to hospital againLocal News
- Savisaar to hear ReiljanLocal NewsThe trial of Edgar Savisaar and his alleged accomplices continued, after a summer break of close to two months, with the prosecutor’s opening statement yesterday. State prosecutor Steven-Hristo Evestus said in summary that indiscriminately clinging to power finally led the Tallinn mayor to criminal patterns of behavior.
- How to spin political moneyLocal News
- Savisaar hoped for money from Kremlin two years agoLocal News
- Charges reveal Savisaar's secret lifeLocal News
- Statement of charges in Savisaar case presented to lawyersLocal News
- Savisaar tricks the prosecutorsLocal NewsYesterday, Centre chairman Edgar Savisaar published statements by 20 witnesses heard regarding his criminal case on website of party paper Kesknädal – all of them his subordinates in Tallinn city government. In the estimation of Mr Savisaar, none of the officials claims that he the suspended mayor has asked or required them to take decisions or do favours for businessmen.
- New episode emerging in Savisaar suspicionLocal News
- Blunder by prosecutor grants Savisaar 1:0 leadLocal NewsVeteran sworn lawyer Üllar Talviste defending Edgar Savisaar could hardly believe his eyes - a blunder of such caliber and in a matter as weighty as dethroning a mayor: while mailing him the summons, state prosecutor Laura Vaik slipped and attached her working document digitally signed yesterday regarding content of suspicion and prosecutor's essential assessment concerning materials of the charges.
- Who bought what from Savisaar?Local News