Self-styled chiropractic repeatedly injured infantLocal News
- Yana Toom poses with Grand Mufti who threatened to blow up EuropeEstonian news
- Estonian president announces wife Ieva Ilves is pregnantLocal News
- Tallinn hires top lawyers to fight laid-off momLocal News
- Editorial: the ugliness of fighting a mother of toddlerOpinion
- «Why aren't we fit for foster family?»Local News
- Alimony avoiders hereby under pressureLocal News
- The state to pay child support instead of evasive parentLocal NewsYesterday, social protection minister Margus Tsahkna (IRL) signed family benefit draft act pursuant to which the state shall support a child and teh parent raising it while subsistence support is debated in court as well as when court procedure is concluded and bailiff is trying to get the money from the evader.
- Life of woman was impossible to spare, says hospital Tragic incident with expectant mother explainedHealthIn light of controversial information spread publicly regarding a recent tragic incident at West-Tallinn Central Hospital (LTKH) Pelgulinn obstetrical department, the hospital hereby underlines that the January 27th case of death of mother with child is unrelated to a young man committing suicide the selfsame day. Also, the hospital stresses the small likelihood of the woman's life having possibly been spared.
- Three year old out for a walk, barefoot and aloneLocal News
- Editorial: the court just does its jobOpinionBoys accused in attempted rape of a girl of 12 were acquitted, by court. Criticism towards the court overflowed, in newspaper websites and social networks. Gender equality commissioner weighed in, finding that court judgments are often gender-biased. Anger boiled over. Understandably, as a child has suffered.
- Court confesses state inability to arrange father meet childLocal News
- Father attacks kindergarten teacher, hauls daughter awayLocal News