Fighters disturbing cows' dallianceLocal News
- European Commission extends zone 3 of ASF control in EstoniaLocal News
- Estonia reports new ASF cases in Tartu, Viljandi countiesLocal News
- ASF found in domestic pigs in West-Viru CountyLocal News
- Scientist says Estonia «lulled by pig fever staying in woods only»Local News
- Estonian agency: ASF restriction zone to expandLocal NewsDiscussions with the European Commission over establishing an extensive restriction zone in Estonia in connection with the spread of African swine fever (ASF) will begin soon but it's clear that the zone will expand compared to initial agreements and there will be no holes left in it, director general of the Veterinary and Food Board Ago Partel told BNS on Thursday.
- African swine fever found on pig farm in Estonia's Jarva CountyLocal News
- ASF arrives in Estonia's Tartu County, 1,200 pigs to be killedLocal News
- Venomous spider cocoon’s banana-arrival in Estonia suspectedHealth
- Most wild boars with African swine fever found in Viljandi CountyLocal News
- Farmers on edge: pig plague feared to roam the forestsEconomy
- Estonian minister of agriculture: pig plague is hereLocal News
- Editorial: hogs worth fighting forOpinionPity the pig farmers: in the heat of the summer, chilly winds are howling from the south. Last week already, a dread epidemic – the African pig plague – had made it to Northern Latvia, nearing Estonian borderline. Alas, despite all measures taken and planned there’s small chance we will escape untouched.