State salary different by regionLocal News
- «State should be stricter with handing out budget money» Police chief interviewedLocal News
- Weekend ahead smells like shopping spree brewingEconomy
- 126 artists and authors eye the public payrollCulture
- Editorial: the Estonian excellency of equalityOpinion
- Gallery and video: taxpayer fuels fancy cars for Riigikogu Costs compensation a leasing blessingLocal News
- Editorial: law changed, mess remainedOpinionStarting April last year, new Public Service Act entered into force. As envisioned by then interior minister Kristen Michal, the result should’ve been making pay more public, plain and clear in ministries. The endless benefits for diplomas, language skills, seniority and what not would have to go; instead, employees should get basic wages boosted.
- Pay of Police and Border Guard chief performs powerful leapLocal News