Potential barrier against spread of HPVHealth
- Leading pharmaceutical company looking toward LithuaniaEconomy
- Methadone – best option for poor EstoniaHealth
- Effective cure evasive due to random responsibilityHealthA World Bank analysis ordered by Estonian Health Insurance Fund says we lack integrated approach to patients – due to ailing cooperation between family doctors and medical specialists, treatment is often insufficient; once home after being hospitalised, people with acute disease conditions may be left alone with their troubles.
- Good terrorists trained in Tallinn labHealth
- Youth in Rakvere ravaged with drugsLocal News
- On value of solidarity in healthcareHealthHealth Insurance Fund (HIF) chief executive Tanel Ross ponders the topic raised by healthcare expert Ain Aaviksoo: is Estonian version of financing healthcare obsolete and in need of greater patient participation and responsibility? Is it right to redistribute healthy people’s money to those that are sick?
- Suspects shun showdown with doping docSport
- Pharmacies face prescription of temporary strictureLocal News
- Glaxosmithkline Estonia boosts profit 3.7 pct on yearEconomy