Kaljulaid: Estonia, France create security togetherLocal News
- Fallon: UK to send tanks to EstoniaLocal News
- Editorial: Estonians up in armsOpinionEstonia has above 27,000 weapons owners in possession of some 68,000 hunting, sports and self defence guns. Initial applications for permits are sharply up this year with six month figures exceeding 2012 and nearly equaling 2013 totals. The reasons vary from the EU trend towards toughening gun laws to the added sense of security.
- Injured Estonian youth in Nice intensive care unitEstonian news
- Two Estonians injured in Nice attackLocal News
- Live broadcast: international cyber conflict conference CyCon 2016 Tune in on 1-3 JuneLocal News
- Unconventional warfare expert: Europe must prepare for the worstEstonian news
- Chancellor says several airports to boost security shortlyLocal News
- Defence League guys unwilling to hand over private gunsLocal News
- Editorial: the historical climate accord messageOpinionThe agreement is born. Though worn out, the expression «historical achievement» is surely the phrase to be used regarding the document signed in France by 196 nations. After the various failures, French diplomatic skills have yielded a globally binding agreement aimed at mitigating climate change impact via CO2 curbs.
- Rõivas: I must tell the naked truthOpinion
- Incoming foreign intelligence chief says Russia is playing itself into international pictureOpinionA long-time chancellor at defence ministry, come New Year Mikk Marran (37) will assume leadership of Estonia's foreign intelligence, the Information Board. Drawing on his current job at the ministry while peeking into the future, he admits to be troubled by Russia's deepening aggressiveness and closeness.
- Minister: Estonia is ready to help FranceLocal News
- Philippe Jourdan: this is anger, not faithOpinion
- Estonian news
- Interior minsiter says security authorities cannot and must not monitor everythingLocal News
- Ex-ambassador Helme warns France against repeating political mistakesLocal NewsChairman of the Estonian Conservative People's Party Mart Helme, former Estonian ambassador to Russia, has sent a public letter to French Ambassador Michel Raineri drawing parallels between the sale of Mistral amphibious assault ships to Russia and the Franco-Prussian War that ended in France's defeat.
- Editorial: Mistral – the «information carrier»OpinionFor information warriors in Moscow, France-Russia Mistral class helicopter carrier sales agreement is a card played with great gusto, aimed to undermine free world unity. Should the issue slightly fade, a Russian deputy prime minister will leak some paper – about first of the vessels to be delivered on November 14th – to then be refuted by the French.