Ilves returns 10 pct of support to Enterprise EstoniaLocal News
- Palts fights for Crimea dream resort Estonian investor in court aganist Russian defence ministryEconomyFormer Mayor of Tallinn and Riigikogu member, Tõnis Palts (62) is among the few foreign investors to not abandon his business in Crimea after it was assumed by Russia. Furthermore: toughing it out, he is battling in court both with city of Sevastopol and Russian defence ministry to protect his lot worth dozens of millions of dollars.
- Editorial: no need to panic, no cause to frolicOpinion
- Norma backs out from making safety beltsEconomy
- Fund Ehitus: a quiet yet aggressive builderEconomy
- Development Fund perhaps not neededEconomy
- Elering proposal fails to flare Gazprom passionEconomy
- Behold the 100 top valuable firms in EstoniaEconomy
- Backing out of EXPO would cost Estonia over €1mEconomy
- Savisaar to wage war on sales of spiritsLocal News
- Sulling sees Enterprise Estonia overhaul as greatest featEconomy
- Postimees buys bunch of smaller portalsEconomy
- Ilves discusses future of digital society with IT entrepreneurs in CaliforniaLocal News
- Last large cargo ship exits Estonian flagEconomy
- In the 4th quarter the number of job vacancies decreasedEconomy
- The growth in total profit of business sector slowed downEconomyAccording to Statistics Estonia, in the 1st quarter of 2013 the total profit of the business sector was 647 million euros, which was 3% more than in the same period a year earlier. If the year ago the increase of enterprise sector’s total profit was on average 7% then in the 1st quarter this year the growth slowed down.