Savisaar taken to hospital againLocal News
- My contact with Savisaar was to serve the countryLocal News
- Savisaar hoped for money from Kremlin two years agoLocal News
- Charges reveal Savisaar's secret lifeLocal News
- Center removes LooneLocal NewsThe board of the Center Party removed secretary-general Oudekki Loone from office yesterday, in the aftermath of the party's letters of guarantee scandal. The board also made a proposal to hold an extraordinary party congress on November 5 that should see Jüri Ratas run for chairman. Loone's duties will be taken over by former MP and social minister, board member Jaak Aab.
- Savisaar-Toobal Tandem Heralds New CrisisLocal NewsA guarantee letter for 450,000 euros, bearing the signature of former Center Party secretary general Priit Toobal, of which the party leadership learned no more than a month ago, could lead to a worst case scenario of seizure of property, frozen bank accounts, and compulsory retirement of the chairman post haste.
- A party fixed by fun Slip of tongue saves Centre eventLocal News
- Lawyers of Savisaar delve into dossierLocal News
- A pilgrimage to HundisilmaLocal NewsSuspended from being Mayor of Tallinn the day before yesterday, Edgar Savisaar again meets his closest trustees at Hundisilma home today, who in this final battle are expressing faithfulness worthy of a religious sect. Calloused in his ridicule towards the labours of security police and prosecutor's office, Mr Savisaar is testing the legal system limits. Intentionally, rather. With nothing left to lose, it looks.
- Court suspends Savisaar from being mayor of TallinnLocal News
- Savisaar establishes hospital room headquartersLocal News
- Blunder by prosecutor grants Savisaar 1:0 leadLocal NewsVeteran sworn lawyer Üllar Talviste defending Edgar Savisaar could hardly believe his eyes - a blunder of such caliber and in a matter as weighty as dethroning a mayor: while mailing him the summons, state prosecutor Laura Vaik slipped and attached her working document digitally signed yesterday regarding content of suspicion and prosecutor's essential assessment concerning materials of the charges.
- Prosecutor provides details of Savisaar suspicionLocal News
- Tallinn Mayor Savisaar to possibly return to office in AugustLocal News
- Ilves to Komorowski: as friends, we stand together for a democratic EuropeLocal News
- Rail Baltic at risk after utterance by KallasEconomyA Rail Baltic expert meeting this week to arrange shareholder agreement for joint Baltic railway company fell apart. Namely, as announced by representatives of Lithuania, they lacked powers to discuss proposals by Latvia and Estonia seeing premier-to-be Siim Kallas told Reform Party general assembly a referendum might be held regarding the project.