Experts: Speed of car that crashed killing 3 young men was 140 kmhLocal News
- Peeling the new gravel rubber Ott Tänak and Raigo Mõlder at Rally de PortugalSport
- Estonia to raise speed limit to 110 on 133 kms of road this summerLocal News
- The long and winding Lithuanian Rail BalticEconomy
- Mobile speed camera tested: 94 percent exceed limit during half hourLocal News
- State seeks to lower speed limit on dangerous roadsLocal News
- Mother: She was my only child. She is no more...Local News
- Estonia's honour saved by amateursSportOf all Estonian rally racing top doers, Rainer Aus and Simo Koskinen strike the eye as most amateurish – while competitors have four-five mechanics busy about their cars and operations are controlled by team chiefs, the duo's 9-years old vehicle is tweaked by Rainer's daddy with a little help from his friends. At native Rally Estonia, this is the bunch that saved our honour.
- Drunk driver involved in multi-victim accidentLocal NewsOn Saturday morning, a serious traffic accident happened at Tartu Highway and F. R. Kreutzwaldi St intersection, Tallinn, as a Mercedes-Benz at left-turn from Kreutzwaldi St was hit by a BMW with Gregori (22) drunk at the wheel. According to police, the BMW went above speed limit. Eve (42), the driver of the Mercedes, was sober.