Booze to vanish from before buyer eyeLocal News
- Estonian lawmakers vote to reinstitute ban on public drinkingLocal News
- Fast loan firms milk debtor till last dropEconomy
- Editorial: fast loan risks must be managedOpinionNice to know at long last the state has rather decisively tackled the topic of fast loans directly touching tens of thousands, and the entire society via attitudes and impacts thereof. Time will tell how effective will be the solutions, and whether the weaker ones – easily sucked into the vortex – will find genuine protection.
- Consumption of domestic pork increases due to Russia's import banEconomy
- Former Russian minister blocked from entering EstoniaLocal NewsThis Sunday at Tallinn Airport, border guards blocked entry into Estonia by former Russian minister for nationalities, academician Valery Tishkov – a man under prohibition to enter by Ministry of the Interior. Mr Tishkov (72) was scheduled to speak yesterday at an event organised by media club Impressum on «National relations and conflicts in mirror of politics».
- Russian customs union bans imports of Estonian milk and fish industriesEconomy
- Editorial: the trade triangleOpinion
- Political strikes face state banEconomyLast week, a bill by Ministry of Social Affairs was sent to be ratified by Riigikogu regarding amendments to Collective Agreement Act and Collective Labour Dispute Resolution Act, forbidding interruption of work with intent to influence the activities of executive power, legislative power and judicial power.
- Ministry bans publication of bothersome studyLocal News
- Riigikogu speaker bans speech by Finland’s education ministerLocal NewsAs a matter of significant national issue, soc dems desired to discuss education, next Thursday; among others, they invited Finnish education minister Krista Kiuru to hold a speech on «Equality of educational options as guarantee of state success – regional and socioeconomic view point» at Riigikogu.