Estonian pension funds in poor stateEconomy
- How to become master of your pension fund?EconomyTõnu Pekk, a founder and board member of commercial association Tuleva says they hope to get documents in order by end of summer, and as soon as €3m is collected from members, application will be files at Financial Supervision Authority to create a new pension fund with low managing costs. For starters, members of the association need to pay €100, and €1,000 more afterwards.
- Three banks for sale in Baltics. Maybe moreEconomy
- LHV aiming at pensions market topEconomy
- Chief of Danske: pension investors need not worryEconomyLast year, Danske Bank begun the switch to corporate banking in Baltics and successfully so says its head in Estonia, Ivar Pae. As related to sale of Danske Bank pension funds to LHV the clients need not worry: the fund will be managed well even during times of transition i.e. as long as the transition is completed, he says.
- LHV pension funds entering the big leagueEconomy
- LHV pension funds supremacy crumblingEconomy«In saving for retirement, it’s the result that matters!» sounds the LHV pension funds slogan – up to now, quite fitting, as for years the LHV bank pensions funds yields have proven the best. As a result, they have bitten off a decent piece of market share. Should last year’s trend continue, however, they’ll have to find themselves a new slogan, as according to results i.e. yields of fund units LHV funds ought to be replaced by some others.
- LHV gaining the most clients in pension fund mobilityEconomy
- Pension funds in lucrative businessEconomy