Estonian court denies early release to traitor Herman SimmLocal News
- Russian stunt pilot: aviation «meaning of life» for Raivo SusiEstonian news
- Raivo Susi feels like FSB hostageLocal NewsOne version why aviation businessman Raivo Susi in talks with Russian national arms seller Rosoboroneksport was arrested sounds quite banal: FSB is accusing him in espionage just to swap him for some of their agents jailed in Estonia. In his letter to Postimees, Mr Susi says he is incline to believe that himself.
- Local News
- Yearlong swap settled in top gearLocal News
- Estonian court denies early release to traitor Herman SimmLocal News
- Expert: FSB likely fearing capture of vital agent in EstoniaLocal NewsThere’s no link between kidnapping of Estonian security police officer Eston Kohver and the Russian security service FSB propaganda video starring former Kapo employee Uno Puusepp, thinks Vladimir Yushkin, director of the Baltic Centre for Russian Studies in Tallinn, Estonia. The aim of the video may rather be distracting Estonian counterintelligence from stuff more important.
- Security specialist: info outdated in half yearLocal NewsAs shown by Russian security service FSB’s timing with disclosure of alleged Tallinn traitor, Estonian counterpart Kapo has painfully stepped on their toes. For those at helm of Estonian state, however, this ought to spell need of swift change, thinks one-time head of Riigikogu security authorities surveillance select committee Jaanus Rahumägi (Reform Party).
- Kapo technician inflates himself into big time traitorLocal NewsUno Puusepp (63), the son of a Soviet army sergeant, may indeed have for years betrayed Estonians state while working at Security Police (the Kapo) and forwarding Kapo’s inside information to Russian internal security services. It is impossible, however, that he’d be behind all the Kapo foreign agents caught in Russia as listed by a NTV programme.
- President strips three of decorationsLocal News