Transferwise challenges PayPal, launches virtual account serviceEconomy
- Estonia hiring IT specialists from UkraineEconomy
- Chief of Danske: pension investors need not worryEconomyLast year, Danske Bank begun the switch to corporate banking in Baltics and successfully so says its head in Estonia, Ivar Pae. As related to sale of Danske Bank pension funds to LHV the clients need not worry: the fund will be managed well even during times of transition i.e. as long as the transition is completed, he says.
- TransferWise to cooperate with banksEconomy
- Editorial: building business in the land Estonia celebrates Entrepreneur Day created by current coalitionOpinionFor the first time ever, Estonia today hoists flags to celebrate Entrepreneur Day. If in a company or agency here and there they cut a cake, fine. Even so, don't let it be time wasted on hollow oratory. Better be thinking of the business culture as its currently stands, the economy as a whole, boosting the state/entrepreneur dialogue.
- Bolt from blue: TransferWise founder tops Estonian rich listLocal News
- Editorial: banking on a placeOpinionIn Postimees today, Swedbank Estonia director general Priit Perens tells a truth at first glance shocking. Most of their branches – such as are outside of Tallinn and Tartu – are loss-making. Little local branches aren’t good for the bank to keep, all they do is swallow money. Still, the banker vows to keep the unprofitable doors open as long as people keep coming.
- Estonia’s best e-service is TransferWiseEconomy