Wage rise eats into company profitsEconomy
- The ups and downs of Tallinn Stock ExchangeEconomy
- Listed companies go generous with dividendsEconomy
- Booming booze business in port steered from interior ministryEconomy
- Tallink rescues listed firms resultsEconomy
- Norma backs out from making safety beltsEconomy
- In July the growth in retail sales accelerated even moreEconomyAccording to Statistics Estonia, in July 2014 compared to July of the previous year, the retail sales of goods of retail trade enterprises increased 10% at constant prices. Retail sales increased 4% in May and 7% in June compared to the corresponding month of the previous year, whereas in July the retail sales growth accelerated even more.