Kid kicked out of car as penalty by parentsLocal News
- Three young lives lost in car wreckLocal News
- Manhunt by minor scoundrels in central TallinnLocal News
- Methadone – best option for poor EstoniaHealth
- New cameras helping detect crimesLocal News
- Editorial: a safer lifeOpinionYesterday, justice ministry released crime statistics regarding 2015 revealing a decline in crimes committed in Estonia. At that, it is somewhat deceptive with some indicators as 2015 saw the distinction between misdemeanor and crime from €64 to €200. Thus, they registered 32,500 crimes in Estonia in 2015 which is by nearly 5,000 less year-on-year. The decrease is largely due to the altered standards.
- 70 people operating as professional thieves in TallinnLocal News
- Man dies in Tartu as hit by police vanLocal News
- Thousands of bikers congregate on Song Festival GroundsLocal NewsTallinn Song Festival Grounds are hosting a big bikers-get-together. Organisers say over 10,000 will show up, from all over Europe. Yesterday, the early birds had arrived, heartily welcoming one another. To Harley-Davidson Club Estonia Super Rally, set to last till June 9th, participants are riding in along Via Baltica, passing through Pärnu. Or else, ships carry them across the waves to Port of Tallinn.