ICT pulling economic growthEconomy
- Tax hikes in the pipelineEconomy
- Income tax on dividends could be loweredEconomyInformation available to Postimees suggests that the prime minister's economic growth working group will propose cutting the rate of income tax on regular dividends to 14 percent, instead of the current 20, as part of a package of changes next Wednesday. Regular dividend payments would be defined as the average distributed profit for the past three years. Anything above that would be subject to the current 20 percent rate.
- Wage rise eats into company profitsEconomy
- Editorial: no need to panic, no cause to frolicOpinion
- 2016 in economy: expect boredomEconomy
- Estonia emerges as Baltic laggardEconomy
- Vitsur agrees with Arumae's criticism of economic policymakingLocal NewsCommenting on an opinion article critical of Estonia's economic policymaking by Ruta Arumae, former adviser to the prime minister, LHV Pank expert Heido Vitsur said that while he agrees with Arumae that the Estonian state is being governed in a primitive manner, Arumae apparently was lacking an understanding of what was expected of her.
- So how much poorer than Finns are we, actually?Economy
- Cbank: Economic growth is supported by consumption, manufacturingEconomyAccording to a flash estimate published by Statistics Estonia on Tuesday the gross domestic product of Estonia in the third quarter increased by 2.1 percent on year and by 0.2 percent compared to the previous quarter, while annual growth of manufacturing and retail sales accelerated which points to an increase in Estonia's economic activity, the Bank of Estonia reports.