Money from Moldova disappeared in North TallinnLocal News
- Estonian banks used to launder vast sumsLocal NewsBanks in Estonia were used to move nearly $1.6 billion of criminal funds from Russia, international journalism project OCCRP, investigating organized crime and corruption, uncovered with help from Postimees and Russian paper Novaya Gazeta. The operation in question was named “Laundromat” or “Washing Machine”.
- Editorial: 75 years since the initial deportationsOpinion
- Kross to again visit USA despite visa banEstonian news
- Lilian Darii: European Integration and Euro-Atlantic co-operation of the Republic of MoldovaOpinion
- Editorial: Moldova maintains trend towards EuropeOpinionAt 90 percent of votes counted since Sunday election in Moldova, pro-European parties were predicted a tally of 56-58 seats at parliament and the Russia-minded to settle at 43-44. With 101 seats all in all, just like in Estonia, the next Moldovan government will probably lean towards the EU and the West, to continue on current path of integration.
- The United States and Estonia - NATO Allies and Global PartnersLocal News
- President Ilves congratulates Moldova on Independence DayLocal News
- Estonia Hopes For Clear Progress in European Union’s Relations With Eastern Partners This YearEstonian newsThis year Estonia would like to see clear progress made in relations between the European Union and its Eastern Partners Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, Belarus, Armenia, and Azerbaijan, as well as the greater political and economic integration of these countries with the European Union, Foreign Minister Paet said today at the meeting of the European Union foreign ministers in Brussels.