Additional inspection of crashed vehicles consideredLocal News
- Finance committee likely to remove car registration tax from bundle of amendmentsEconomy
- Car lands in house after flight of fifty metersLocal NewsA 22-year-old woman crashed her BMW into a residential building on Viljandi's Köstri street after the speed at which the vehicle was traveling caused it to fly out of a steep turn and take flight, passing over a parked vehicle and a fence for a total distance of several dozen meters on Monday. The driver, who initially fled the scene, was found to be under the influence of narcotic substances.
- Dreams of an electric towing hitchLocal News
- Kid kicked out of car as penalty by parentsLocal News
- Road users to save €8.5m a year Tallinn-Tartu trip cut shorterLocal News
- Swedish-American invalid carriage caught in Estonian red tape Road Administration ardently reads the rulebookLocal News
- Car dives in from Fishing Port berthLocal News
- Gallery: guy takes car to test ice at sea. Too thinLocal News
- Estonian police may send liaison officer to Lithuania to combat car theftLocal News
- Norma backs out from making safety beltsEconomy
- A million a year Hot Wheels the favorite Toompea toyLocal NewsCosts compensated for Estonian parliamentarians sometimes strike the eye as funny... five liters of liquid soap, thousands of boxes of matches, silk scarfs for voters. Otherwise, this membership No 13 looks pretty prudent in its initial months. Some may still wonder whether they just have to spend the extra million euros a year as added to the four-Estonian-averages salaries. Anyway, Postimees took the trouble to browse reports filed. What costs them the most is showing off cars.
- Four young people die in traffic accident in Tartu CountyLocal News