Baltic Workboats completes EUR 3 mln patrol boat for Belgian customsEconomy
- Editorial: the importance of landing softlyOpinionThe so-called golden handshakes and soft landings for long serving (executive) employees are often depicted in a negative context. Actually, what such customs or unwritten rules in working relationships really show is maturity of an organisation. In the sense of organisational culture, holding veteran employees in honour reflects values which are desired to be shown to those on the outside. Such organisations show themselves to be strong. Exactly the same goes for the state and the employer.
- Russian prisons hold eight EstoniansEstonian news
- The Seto Kingdom LivethCulture
- Taxman eyes entry into propertyEconomy
- Customs to gain right to confiscate counterfeit goods on siteEconomy
- In Valga, over 100 kg of hash hidden in VWLocal News
- Russian customs union bans imports of Estonian milk and fish industriesEconomy