Latvian stabs fellow bus passenger in EstoniaLocal News
- Editorial: the vociferous surrender of SuperbusOpinion
- Phantom stops forced by state on bus companiesEconomy
- Bus driver's health fails while at wheelLocal NewsDue to health failure suffered by driver, a passenger bus drove off the road at Kreutzwaldi and Gonsiori Streets intersection, Tallinn, at about 6:30 am yesterday. The sudden maneuver made three cars collide, mediates ERR news portal. Nobody was hurt in the accident, the bus driver was hospitalized.
- Ice on wires freezes Tallinn tram and trolley flowLocal News
- Greedy driver may spell village folks with no busLocal News
- Road Administration tells Superbus «no»Economy
- Bus drivers to hold warning strike in 3 Estonian regionsEconomy
- Editorial: buscycle lanesOpinionAfter Tallinn got busy painting BUS unto its streets, the mostly empty lanes have stirred the imagination of many an interest group. «Open them up for us,» begged people behind electric and hybrid cars, motorcycles, mopeds, bicycles... The basis of any traffic decision must be safety of road users. That’s what decides if and what kinds of vehicles, and on what conditions, could be allowed unto the bus lanes.
- Bus companies to cut linesEconomyFor those travelling from Tallinn to Viljandi, the cheaper-by-half bus ticked is cause of joy; for the bus companies, this spells headache – according to them, this is the final desperate attempt before shutting down the line. Even the Tallinn-Tartu line, profitable up to now, can’t escape thinning the schedule.