Prosecutor to appeal decision to drop 1 charge in Liviko case due to expiryEconomy
- Andrei Katkov: Sillamäe oil plant has a future St Petersburg businessman explains investments into EstoniaEconomy
- Editorial: the heartfelt Ivo FeltCulture
- 1,500 Estonian firms shirk waste treatmentEconomy
- Editorial: Big Booze BluesOpinionThus wrote Postimees, in February 1916: the czarist state is setting certain sorts of restrictions on the production of vodka. «Among other things, no new vodka factories are allowed to be built.» In August, same year, we wrote about vodka-making being banned country-wide, as well as sales of the stuff in pubs and eateries, till end of war.
- Shale oil producer VKG to slash hundreds of jobs, cut wagesEconomyViru Keemia Grupp (VKG), which said at the beginning of December it must scrap up to 200 jobs as a result of falling global oil prices and the high price it must pay Eesti Energia for oil shale, has now announced that the number of redundancies will be bigger and also the pay of some employees will be cut, the regional newspaper Pohjarannik said.