Tallinn paying for papers to NarvaLocal News
- Estonian newspaper association picks most, least press-friendly public figuresLocal News
- Postimees, Uhinenud Ajalehed to merge into Postimees groupLocal News
- Editorial: words will have to doOpinion
- Eesti Meedia buys real estate, classifieds websitesEconomy
- Kadastik: No room for two quality dailies in EstoniaLocal NewsThere is no room for two quality dailies in Estonia but the present situation will continue as long as Ekspress Grupp covers the losses of its daily Eesti Paevaleht, Mart Kadastik, CEO of the company Eesti Meedia that acquired Baltic media holdings including Estonia's largest daily Postimees from the Norwegian Schibsted group in a management buyout earlier this month, said on Thursday.