Ten illegal workers removed from Pärnu construction siteLocal News
- Legally illegal. A day in the life of homeless AfricansLocal News
- Police: Crackdowns on immigrants in St. Petersburg increasing pressure on Estonian borderLocal News
- Asylum in Estonia does not come easyLocal News
- Finland seeks to make migrants go home for moneyEstonian news
- Editorial: the boat people – a shared EU burdenOpinionStuffed into boats, refugees are drowning in the Mediterranean. Last year alone, 278,000 illegal EU border crossings were registered in the region. On their way to Europe, about 3,000 lost their lives. This year, the numbers are on the increase and, already, close to 2,500 have perished. Formerly regarded as a burden for the countries of destination, the crowds coming have swelled so large as to trigger the issue of EU responsibility.
- 830 kg of hashish found in Lithuanian truck in NarvaLocal News
- Court hands non-suspended jail terms to Russian anglers who resisted arrestLocal News