Savisaar and Mõis – Active Tallinn?Local News
- PM moves to name Jaak Aab Estonia's minister of public administrationLocal News
- Estonia's public administration minister resigns over NATO remarks 1Local News
- Gov. reaches compromise for security academyLocal News
- Palo wants to take over development of Ida-Viru CountyEconomy
- Minister wants to move 25 public institutions out of TallinnLocal News
- Fate of internal security academy hanging by a threadLocal NewsA special political committee is set to convene tonight to decide the extent of moving the Estonian Academy of Security Sciences to Narva. That tensions are running high is reflected if only in the fact that two ministries' calculations concerning the cost of the move are €15 million apart and both have resorted to an arsenal of subtle arguments.
- Successful small parishes weak point of administrative reformLocal NewsPostimees interviewed members of the new government soon after it took office toward the end of last year. Because the administrative area of the state administration minister was living busy days and several decisions were still outstanding at the time, we will publish the final piece in the series today – almost a month after the local governments' merger deadline came and went.
- Kaljulaid nominated presidential candidate with 90 signaturesLocal News
- Development Fund to be shut downEconomy
- Vitsut, Stalnuhhin, Toom and Loone join run for Centre chairmanLocal News
- Tallinn Central Market bought by controversial figuresEconomyFor half a million euros, Harju County Governor privatised plot under Tallinn Central Open Air Market to Turukaubanduse AS, a company owned by Andrei Polištšuk whose father Vadim Polištšuk – once chief of said market, a man who ordered assassination of vice mayor over it – had possession of buildings on the lot, privileging him to privatise land under them as judged by Harju County Court. Harju County Government says land sales price was €433,780.
- Tallinn desires shorter pub nightsLocal News