Leedo says Padar blabs too muchLocal News
- State faced with payment of tens of millions to LeedoEconomy
- Leaked report points to disarray at Port of Tallinn topEconomy
- Editorial: connections lost? What's the cost?Opinion
- Wanted: cool name for Estonian AirEconomy
- The political ferryboat traffic racketLocal NewsA year ago, a bribery scandal of historical proportions was meant to erupt in Estonia. Those closest to ferryboat businessman Vjatšeslav Leedo (63), one dealing with politicians for decades, were planning to go public with a local political heavyweight's demand that a record breaking €30m be paid for extending the operating contract.