Punishment for post-accident alcohol consumption to be toughenedLocal News
- IRL pockets biggest party donations in second quarterLocal News
- «After accident» drinking to equal drunk driving?Local News
- Discussion of civil partnership implementing bill to continue in parlt next yearLocal NewsThe second and third reading of the bill of implementing provisions of the Registered Partnership Act which received more than 300 amendment proposals from the opposition will not take place this year in the Estonian parliament and therefore the civil partnership law will take effect of Jan. 1 without implementing provisions.
- Rõivas returns from China to resolve conflictLocal News
- Estonian parlt repeals unconstitutional restriction of minors' right to abortionLocal News
- Best chains should bear village pharmacy burdenLocal NewsPharmacy administration bill will be built around the concept of liberating urban market beginning the coming June while the top successful city pharmacy owners would be expected to open shop in villages. This is the plan put down by social ministry as requested by Social Affairs Committee at Riigikogu.
- Work capacity reform delayedLocal News
- Cheap cigarette prices set for sudden jumpHealthIn a rare accord, Big Tobacco, taxpayers union and health activists agree that tobacco excise needs to primarily rise on the cheap cigarettes storming the market. That ought to make cigarettes harder to obtain for the youth. Today, the government will be deliberating the issue, as new coalition brings a new excise bill.