Free refuse collection would cost millionsEconomy
- Editorial: the rural Estonian swimming pool boom EU funds splashed selfishlyOpinion
- 1,500 Estonian firms shirk waste treatmentEconomy
- Killed pigs end up as energyEconomy
- Destruction brings new birth to sensitive dataEconomy
- Tallinn defeats Estonia in trash battleLocal News
- Estonian local govts lose right to appoint waste handlerLocal NewsEstonia's top court has decided that the Waste Act amendment which strips local self-governments and their nonprofit associations of the right to be the sole waste handler on the territory of the local authority is legal, but self-governments retain the right to designate the waste management facility.