EKRE adviser uses father's parking cardLocal News
- Kaljurand to return to Foreign Ministry as adviserLocal News
- Editorial: the importance of landing softlyOpinionThe so-called golden handshakes and soft landings for long serving (executive) employees are often depicted in a negative context. Actually, what such customs or unwritten rules in working relationships really show is maturity of an organisation. In the sense of organisational culture, holding veteran employees in honour reflects values which are desired to be shown to those on the outside. Such organisations show themselves to be strong. Exactly the same goes for the state and the employer.
- Ilves bumps into old friendLocal News
- Ruta Arumäe: Prime Minister wanted no advice Economic adviser to Taavi Rõivas fed up in four monthsOpinion
- Adviser aims at altering state company governanceLocal News