Tallink seeking for major investorEconomy
- Stock exchange listing mulled for new flag carrier of EstoniaEconomy
- Enn Pant to quit as Tallink chiefEconomy
- Tallink guys buy national airlineEconomy
- The drive-thru Estonian shareholder meetingsEconomy
- Estonian shipper Tallink trims loss by 7.5 pct in Q1Economy
- CEO says no plan to delist Tallink nowEconomy
- Tõnis Oja: Tallink on sea of speculationsOpinionNearly all needs to be known about listed companies, but when it comes to Tallink, the public is almost totally in the dark. Another mysterious move around the shipping group started happening three months ago, the company announcing large transactions involving 15.7 per cent of shares changing hands.