Ohtlikud Riga klaverid võivad variseda 7Pärnu Postimees
- Galerii! Halensi ja Cellbesi sügistalvine moeshow juhatas sisse peagi algava Riia moenädalaElu2411. oktoobril esitlesid Rootsi rõivabrändid Halens ja Cellbes sügistalviseid kollektsioone. Riias, Pullman Riga vanalinnas asuvas 5*-hotellis toimunud moeetendusel, mida külastasid ka Eesti moeajakirjanikud ning blogijad, esitleti enam kui 40 erinevat looki. Show stiliseeris lätlannast stilist ja moedisainer Indra Salcevica.
- Tallinn to increasingly speak Russian 1Local NewsIn 2000–2011, largest numbers of Estonians in Tallinn moved to Pelgulinn, Kalamaja and Pääsküla. Regarding Russians, they were most inclined to go live in Laagna, Mustakivi and Väike-Õismäe city districts. Among the suburbs, Estonians overwhelmingly looked towards Viimsi while Russians resettled in Maardu. Among those who left Tallinn, Estonians spread all over Estonia and Russians firstly chose East-Viru County, industrial towns and Tartu.
- Estonia-Latvia borderlands merger makes Riigikogu splash A Tale of Two Cities, Baltic contemporary versionLocal News
- A new witness in the Savchenko caseLocal NewsWhat might Estonian citizen Vladimir Poljakov who Ukraine desires to sue for fighting for separatists in Donbas, the Ukrainian army lieutenant Nadezhda Savchenko sentenced for 22 years of imprisonment in Russia last Tuesday, and the perished Russian TV journalists Igor Kornelyuk and Anton Voloshin have in common? In a moment of destiny, they all happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, in Eastern Ukraine near Lugansk on June 17th 2014.
- Ilves trumps Kupce in Latvian fameEstonian newsRoberts, in his twenties, is standing in central Riga staring at a black-and-white photo featuring President Toomas Hendrik Ilves of Estonia, straight as a stick, dancing with an adoring lady. After a couple of thoughtful moments, the guy ventures to say the «woman reminds me of a well-known Latvian actress.»
- Postimees provides exclusive coverage from security conference in Riga, Latvia Tune in on Friday and SaturdayEstonian news