Video: Valge Maja pressiesindaja Spiceri arvates ei kasutanud Hitler keemiarelvaElu24
- Metropol shooter a criminal rogueLocal NewsPaata Sakhokia is a criminal figure with a Georgian background who has recently made it to the top of Estonia's most wanted list. He is wanted by both the criminal police and the local criminal underground that branded Sakhokia a rogue through an act of payback carried out in Männiku five years ago.
- Engineers want to cook spy dronesLocal NewsA defense industry development grants competition awarded financial support from the taxpayer to the visions of four companies. The realization of these visions would result in a unique solution for blinding camera drones, voice guidance for a pocket tank, eavesdropping on enemy communications, and a super-economical battery.
- Editorial: Estonians up in armsOpinionEstonia has above 27,000 weapons owners in possession of some 68,000 hunting, sports and self defence guns. Initial applications for permits are sharply up this year with six month figures exceeding 2012 and nearly equaling 2013 totals. The reasons vary from the EU trend towards toughening gun laws to the added sense of security.
- Office workers trigger guns boomLocal NewsDuring first half year Estonia has added about the amount of new weapons permit holders as totalled in 2015. Gun training sessions overflow and people wait in lines to take the exams. Lion's share of fresh applicants are office workers stirred by threat of refugees and threat of toughened Weapons Act.
- Estonian defense forces carry out first live fire exercise with Javelin anti-tank missilesLocal News
- Analyst doesn't support creating Baltic nuclear weapons free zoneLocal NewsAccording to an analyst at the International Center for Defence and Security (ICDS) think tank based in Tallinn, the suggestion of the U.S. think tank Stimson Center that a nuclear weapons free zone should be set up in the Baltic region is unrealistic and it would not help to reduce the possible wish of Russia to use nuclear weapons in the region.